First on our list is Monin Lavender Syrup. Elevating your morning coffee without any stomach effects is a great option. No surprise about that because it is gluten and dairy-free and Kosher certified. Aside from its sweet-smelling aroma, one of the good things you’ll notice when using this syrup is the refreshing kick from the unique lemonade flavor.
Monin Lavender Syrup lemonade flavor gives your coffee a delicious taste. Also, it adds a herbal, delicate, semi-sweet, and floral flavor to make your cup of Joe more interesting, refreshing, calming, and soothing. Best part? The scent isn’t overpowering.
Another good thing about this syrup is that Monin takes an environmentally conscious step to ensure that the syrup can be recycled to feed bees. Plus, the green label and packaging also make this syrup a must-have. However, this might not be an excellent choice if you're on a budget. Asides from that, you’re good to go!
- Natural ingredients
- Delicate, semi-sweet, and herbal floral flavor
- Has a unique taste
- Beautiful, light purple color
- Gluten and dairy-free
When Pink House Alchemy Simple Syrup and coffee come together, they make something special. If you’re looking to become the barista of your kitchen, this coffee should be at the top of your list. Pink House Alchemy Simple Syrup has only the finest ingredients, like sugar cane, lavender flowers, water, and lactic acid. The brand ensures that utmost care and great attention to detail are observed during production. Its complementary patterns in roots, fruits, barks, botanicals, and herbs create unique flavors that give your cup of Joe an extra sweetness and depth, leaving you satisfied with every sip you take.
- Has a delicious and unique flavor
- Made with complementary patterns in roots, fruits, barks, botanicals, and herbs
- Perfect for cold or hot coffee
- Customers complain that it has a light lavender flavor.
Most people prefer lavender syrup in their coffee because of its aroma and flavored taste. So, if you’re looking for something similar, Torani Lavender Syrup is a great choice. It has a romantic aroma, a beautiful purple hue, and calming properties give your coffee a luxurious feeling.
Compared to other available syrups, Torani Lavender Syrup has an enjoyable flavor and aroma with a subtle floral taste that isn’t too overpowering when in your coffee. It’s also gluten-free and Kosher certified. Best part? It’s pretty affordable.
- Great taste and aroma
- Gluten-free and kosher certified
- Adds luxury to your drink
- Weak taste
This Lavender Syrup might be your best pick if you’re searching for lavender syrup to give your cup a Joe a perfect and unique twist. DaVinci Gourmet Lavender Syrup is known for the natural feeling it adds to your coffee. It has a unique floral finish, and a sweet body will most likely leave you wanting more of its elegance.
Whether you’re looking to impress your friends and guests with a classic cup of coffee or just a quick morning brew, this syrup is a great way to give that drink an innovative flavor because it is made with natural flavors like pure sugar cane and colors from natural sources.
- Unique flavor
- Natural color and flavor
- Passion for making good flavors
- Might be too floral for some tastes.
If you love having the fruity-sweet, delicate, and spicy taste of vanilla in your coffee, then 1883 Maison Routin Lavender Syrup is the best option. This syrup has all it takes to entice your taste buds with its vanilla notes and floral flavor. Additionally, it comes with so much satisfaction. When put in coffee, the floral scent and purple hue of the 1883 Maison Routin Lavender Syrup combines perfectly to give you a refreshing treat.
Most people prefer an all-natural lavender syrup, and that’s exactly what this brand offers. 1883 Lavender Syrup has no preservatives, is a Non-GMO product made with 100% sugar cane, and without a high level of fructose corn syrup. It's also Kosher certified, dairy, gluten, and allergen-free.
Maison Routin has a long history of making lavender which began in 1883, and since then, they've cultivated over 120 flavors to inspire uniqueness in your coffee. This syrup might only be a great choice if you can tolerate a sweet taste.
- Intense taste with a subtle hint of vanilla
- Delicious floral flavors of lavender
- Historical brand
- An all-natural product
- Kosher Certified
- Too sweet for some people’s taste
- Quite pricey
- Customers complain about plastic bottle packaging.
What are the benefits of lavender syrup?
Lavender syrup can provide various benefits in terms of flavor and potential health effects. Some of the benefits of lavender syrup include:
- Aromatherapy: Lavender has a pleasant and calming aroma that can help reduce stress and anxiety, and promote relaxation. The smell of lavender syrup can be particularly soothing when added to hot tea or warm milk before bedtime.
- Digestive aid: Lavender has been traditionally used to aid digestion and reduce stomach discomfort. Adding a splash of lavender syrup to your favorite beverage may help soothe your stomach and improve digestion.
- Flavor enhancer: Lavender syrup can add a unique and delicious floral flavor to various dishes, such as cocktails, desserts, and salad dressings. It can also sweeten tea, lemonade, or sparkling water.
- Potential health benefits: Some studies suggest that lavender may have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, help reduce anxiety, and improve sleep quality. While more research is needed to confirm these benefits, consuming lavender syrup in moderation may provide potential health benefits.