Concrete coffee tables have emerged as a popular choice in contemporary interior design, adding a touch of modernity and sophistication to living spaces. With their unique texture, durability, and versatility, these tables have become a stylish statement piece that complements a range of design aesthetics. Whether you're aiming for an industrial, minimalist, or eclectic look, a concrete coffee table can elevate the ambiance of your space and become a focal point of conversation. Let's explore the beauty and functionality that concrete coffee tables bring to your home.
This modern concrete table fits well in any room and makes a great minimalist addition. The shelves can be used to organize items and keep the top tidy. Designed to bring a minimalist vibe to your home, this coffee table is made from industrial materials including reinforced concrete.
- Modern design
- Solid oak base
- The minimal design will work well with many interior designs
- There's useful shelving for additional storage below
Our terrazzo "She" coffee table is a thing of beauty. She is minimalist straight lines are the perfect contrast to the terrazzo-splashed top. She is eco-friendly - concrete and stones are natural materials and making a pound of concrete consumes less energy than a pound of drinking water. Legs are made of unusable scraps of furniture production.
- Oak wood
- Terrazzo-splashed top
- The terrazzo top is a unique work of art for a coffee table
The pure line of our coffee table looks simple but stylish. The contrast between the highly figured black walnut table top and the white-gray concrete legs gives this coffee table an elegant contemporary look. Modern and refined, this designed coffee table will enhance your decor.
- Walnut top
- Minimal style
- A simple and stylish table
- A nicely contrasting style between the concrete legs and the walnut top
Is your living room in need of a masterpiece? It looks like you just found your perfect coffee table. This coffee table has a contemporary feel thanks to the contrast between the highly figured live edge black walnut and the white-gray concrete. With its modern and refined design, this coffee table will add the WOW factor to any room.
- Contemporary design
- Live edge walnut wood
- The blend between the walnut and the concrete is truly unique
- A nice contemporary design really makes this table stand out for us
If you have a special request for different dimensions or colors, do not hesitate to contact me. We are happy to adjust it according to your wishes. We start producing the table for you after the order has been placed. Shipment of the table will occur approximately 6 weeks from the date of purchase to ensure the highest quality and durability.
- Oak wood
- High-quality and durable table
- They sound quite open to making special requests for your table which makes it feel like a nice addition to buying your table
The design and fabrication of the Bermuda coffee table series began in 2017. The Bermuda series includes an Isosceles triangle inspired by geometric shapes. There are a number of variations that can be used with the Bermuda coffee tables, and they are designed to be used together as a set. If you want a secondary color on the inside of the table, you can choose any color you like.
- Triangle table
- Modern design
- A unique piece that will stand out
- They look great in pairs if you have multiples of these arranged together, remarkable!
Unique concrete furniture, each order comes with a free set of coasters and is finished with water sealer and beeswax.
- Water sealer applied
- Free coasters included
- Simple basic design
- Free coasters but we feel there's better options out there for the money
This handmade creation will be the masterpiece of your living room. The handsome color waves of the walnut drastically contrast with the hard and straight line of the concrete box resulting in a zen harmony of shapes.
- Modern design
- One-off handmade creation
- Beautiful and clean design
- Walnut wood is a great addition to the table
Our coffee table is made with fine craftsmanship. The feet are integrated into the surface by separating them on the tabletop. This makes the two materials stand out together.
- Several configurations
- Recycled wood
- A nice table with a store that has great reviews means a safe bet when deciding if this is the right table for you
This coffee table in minimalist industrial design is the next eye-catcher in your living room. With "Bernina" you complement your interior with a piece of furniture that is unparalleled in its workmanship and appearance. The material pairing of exposed concrete and powder-coated steel makes a clear design statement through coordinated geometric elements. Thus, the inner and invisible crossbars convey the feeling of lightness in an unobtrusive way and complement a wide variety of living room concepts stylishly and at the same time individually.
- Minimal style
- Exposed concrete
- A style table that you can dress up with your own decorations
- Clean lines and nice craftsmanship on this table
As seen available in only 3 color ways, these light weight, durable stain resistant concrete tables are perfect for adding a pop of color to any room. The pedestal design is great for a side table, a grouped coffee table, a plant stand, a stool, or even a pot for a plant if you flip it upside down. Made from cement and recycled styrofoam, these Manza pedestals weigh just 35 lbs. and are 18.25” tall before the adjustable plastic feet.
- Stain Resistant
- Pop of Color
- Height cannot be increased without a new mold
- Symbolizes and reflects us as humans
- Comes with durable hairpin legs
- Sealed for stain protection
- Weight of 65 pounds may be too heavy for some
- Color and texture may vary slightly due to handmade nature
- Smooth, highly sealed concrete
- Nesting/accordion nature for customizable length and width
- Lightweight due to recycled Styrofoam
- Handmade, slight imperfections may occur
This industrial style coffee table is made of MDF and coated with a high-quality film, making it water resistant. It has a maximum capacity of 66 pounds and is ideal for snacks and small bites. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- 43.3 in x 23.6 in x 16.5 in
- Jazz up your living room with contrast between table top and metal frame
- Top is coated in a high-quality film, making it water resistant
- Light yet sturdy; maximum capacity of 66 pounds
- Assembly is required by two adults with tools (not included)
This handmade coffee table or TV stand is sure to be the master piece of your living room. Crafted from walnut wood and concrete, this table features a hidden drawer and is finished with eco-friendly, VOC-Free sealer. Comes with a high quality ball bearing drawer slide.
- Height: 18 in
- Width: 58 in
- Depth: 16 in
- Beautiful color waves of the walnut
- High quality ball bearing drawer slide
- Eco-friendly, VOC-Free sealer
- Not free shipping for US - Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska
7 reasons concrete coffee tables are in high demand
Concrete coffee tables offer a unique and modern appeal that sets them apart from traditional wooden or glass tables. Here are several reasons why concrete coffee tables are excellent:
- Durability: Concrete is known for its exceptional durability and strength. Concrete coffee tables are highly resistant to scratches, stains, and general wear and tear, making them ideal for high-traffic areas and households with children or pets. They are built to withstand the test of time and retain their beauty with minimal maintenance.
- Versatility in Design: Concrete coffee tables come in a wide range of styles, shapes, and finishes, allowing for versatile design options. Whether you prefer a sleek and minimalist look or a more textured and artistic appearance, concrete can be molded and finished to suit your aesthetic preferences. It can be cast in various shapes and combined with other materials like wood or metal for added visual interest.
- Contemporary and Industrial Appeal: Concrete coffee tables have a distinct contemporary and industrial charm. The raw, rugged texture of concrete adds an element of modernity to any living space. They are often used in minimalist or industrial-inspired interiors, providing a cool and urban aesthetic that complements a variety of design styles.
- Heat and Moisture Resistance: Concrete is naturally resistant to heat and moisture, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Unlike wooden tables that can be damaged by heat or glass tables that can be prone to condensation, concrete coffee tables can withstand hot mugs, spills, and humid environments without warping or discoloration.
- Customizability: Concrete coffee tables offer the opportunity for customization. They can be made to specific dimensions, allowing you to find the perfect size to fit your space. Additionally, concrete can be stained or pigmented in various colors to match your existing decor or create a statement piece that stands out.
- Easy Maintenance: Concrete coffee tables are relatively easy to maintain. Regular dusting and occasional wiping with a mild cleaner or soap and water are typically sufficient to keep them clean and looking their best. Concrete's non-porous surface makes it resistant to stains and easy to clean, making it a practical choice for everyday use.
- Eco-Friendly Option: Concrete is a sustainable material, often made with natural aggregates and locally sourced materials. Choosing a concrete coffee table can be an eco-friendly option, as it reduces the demand for wood or other less sustainable materials commonly used in furniture construction.
Concrete coffee tables offer a modern, durable, and versatile alternative to traditional table materials. Their unique aesthetic, durability, and customizability make them an excellent choice for those seeking a contemporary and distinctive addition to their living space.
How to style a concrete coffee table?
Styling a concrete coffee table can be a fun and creative process. Here are some tips to help you style your concrete coffee table:
Balance with Texture: Since concrete has a smooth and often minimalist appearance, you can balance it by adding texture to the table. Consider placing a textured table runner, a woven tray, or a stack of textured books on the table. This adds visual interest and depth to the table's surface.
Contrast with Soft Elements: Concrete can have a cool and industrial feel, so adding soft elements can create a pleasing contrast. Place a plush decorative pillow, a cozy throw blanket, or a small fabric-covered tray on the table. These soft accents will help soften the overall look and make the table more inviting.
Add Greenery: Bring a touch of nature to your concrete coffee table by incorporating plants or flowers. Place a small potted plant or a vase with fresh flowers on the table to introduce a pop of color and liveliness. The vibrant greenery against the neutral backdrop of the concrete can create a visually striking and refreshing display.
Play with Contrasting Materials: Mix and match contrasting materials to add visual interest. Combine the concrete table with elements made of wood, metal, or glass. For example, you can place a wooden cutting board or a glass vase with metallic accents on the table. This creates a dynamic composition that highlights the unique qualities of each material.
Display Art or Decorative Objects: Use your concrete coffee table as a platform to display art pieces or decorative objects that reflect your personal style. Consider showcasing a small sculpture, a collection of ceramic vases, or a unique statement piece. This not only adds visual interest but also allows you to express your creativity and personality.
Keep it Minimalist: Embrace the minimalist nature of the concrete table by keeping the styling simple and clutter-free. Avoid overcrowding the table with too many items. Opt for a few carefully selected pieces that create a cohesive and balanced arrangement. This minimalist approach allows the beauty of the concrete to shine through.
Pay Attention to Scale: Consider the size and scale of your concrete coffee table in relation to the surrounding furniture and the room itself. Choose decorative objects and accessories that are proportionate to the table and the space. Oversized or undersized items can disrupt the visual balance, so aim for a harmonious composition.
Remember, styling a concrete coffee table is an opportunity to showcase your personal style and creativity. Experiment with different arrangements, textures, and decorative elements until you achieve a look that resonates with your aesthetic preferences and complements your living space.
Care & maintenance for your table
When properly cared for and maintained, concrete coffee tables will last for many years. The following tips will help you maintain your table's appearance:
- A soft, dry cloth should be used to dust your table regularly.
- If you want to protect your table's surface, don't use harsh cleaning chemicals or abrasive scrubbers.
- In the event that the surface needs to be resealed, concrete fabricators can do it professionally.
Our suggestions for cleaning those hard-to-clean messes are as follows:
- Wipe down the surface with a sponge or towel after spraying the cleaner across it and letting it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- A paste wax like Trewax Clear Paste Wax is recommended for added protection and polish.
How to apply carnauba wax to your table
- Wring out a damp sponge or clean cotton cloth completely after soaking in water.
- Circular motions are the most efficient way to apply wax.
- Buff away any remaining wax with a dry cloth in the same circular motion; removing the excess wax will make it disappear into the natural material.
- After applying the last application, move on to the next section, slightly overlapping it.
How a budget table became a trend
Outdoor furniture often consists of concrete tables. However, where did they originate? It wasn't until the early 1900s that concrete tables became popular. Designers created them with the intention of experimenting with novel materials and techniques. In the beginning, concrete tables were thought to be an inexpensive alternative to stone or marble tables. The distinct look and durability of these products quickly made them popular. As a result, concrete tables are a popular choice for both indoor and outdoor furniture today.
Molds can be used in a variety of creative ways today, giving homeowners a variety of options.
Feeling creative? Steps to make a concrete coffee table!
How to make a rectangular concrete coffee table
How to make a round concrete coffee table
Concrete coffee tables offer a perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality, making them an excellent choice for modern living spaces. With their durability, versatile design options, and unique texture, these tables bring a touch of contemporary charm and urban sophistication to any room. Whether you prefer a minimalist, industrial, or eclectic style, a concrete coffee table can serve as a centerpiece that enhances the overall aesthetic of your space. Embrace the beauty and versatility of concrete and enjoy the lasting impact it brings to your home. With its ability to withstand the test of time and its ability to effortlessly blend with various design styles, a concrete coffee table is a wise investment that combines style and practicality for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a concrete tabletop absorb stains?
Many people wonder whether concrete tabletops will absorb stains. It is true that concrete tabletops can absorb stains. You can, however, minimize stain absorption by doing the following. Using a water-based sealer on your concrete tabletop will help it repel stains and make it easier to clean.
How thin is too thin for a concrete coffee table?
There is no definitive answer to the question of how thin is too thin for a concrete coffee table. The thickness of a concrete coffee table is largely determined by the intended use of the table. For example, a coffee table that will be used for display purposes only can be made much thinner than one that will be used for both display and functional purposes. The weight of the concrete and the type of reinforcement used are also key factors to consider when determining the appropriate thickness for a concrete coffee table.
How much do concrete coffee tables cost?
If you're in the market for a concrete coffee table, you may be wondering how much concrete coffee tables cost. Concrete coffee tables can range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more, depending on the size, style, and features of the table. If you're looking for a quality concrete coffee table, you can expect to pay somewhere in the middle of that range.