Why concrete coffee tables are excellent
You can't go wrong with a concrete coffee table in your home. Their sturdy design and easy cleaning make them the right choice for families on the go. In addition to being very versatile, concrete coffee tables go well with both traditional and contemporary furniture styles. Budget-conscious shoppers will appreciate the affordability of concrete coffee tables.
Where can I find an affordable concrete coffee table?
There is an increasing trend toward concrete coffee tables, but where can you buy them? We recommend the following two places to purchase concrete coffee tables.
- There are many options on Etsy for a special table that suits your home if you are looking for artisans specializing in their craft.
- The possibilities on Amazon are endless when it comes to finding the right table for a reasonable price.
Care & maintenance for your table
When properly cared for and maintained, concrete coffee tables will last for many years. The following tips will help you maintain your table's appearance:
- A soft, dry cloth should be used to dust your table regularly.
- If you want to protect your table's surface, don't use harsh cleaning chemicals or abrasive scrubbers.
- In the event that the surface needs to be resealed, concrete fabricators can do it professionally.
Our suggestions for cleaning those hard-to-clean messes are as follows:
- Wipe down the surface with a sponge or towel after spraying the cleaner across it and letting it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- A paste wax like Trewax Clear Paste Wax is recommended for added protection and polish.
How to apply carnauba wax to your table
- Wring out a damp sponge or clean cotton cloth completely after soaking in water.
- Circular motions are the most efficient way to apply wax.
- Buff away any remaining wax with a dry cloth in the same circular motion; removing the excess wax will make it disappear into the natural material.
- After applying the last application, move on to the next section, slightly overlapping it.
How a budget table became a trend
Outdoor furniture often consists of concrete tables. However, where did they originate? It wasn't until the early 1900s that concrete tables became popular. Designers created them with the intention of experimenting with novel materials and techniques. In the beginning, concrete tables were thought to be an inexpensive alternative to stone or marble tables. The distinct look and durability of these products quickly made them popular. As a result, concrete tables are a popular choice for both indoor and outdoor furniture today.
Molds can be used in a variety of creative ways today, giving homeowners a variety of options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a concrete tabletop absorb stains?
Many people wonder whether concrete tabletops will absorb stains. It is true that concrete tabletops can absorb stains. You can, however, minimize stain absorption by doing the following. Using a water-based sealer on your concrete tabletop will help it repel stains and make it easier to clean.
How thin is too thin for a concrete coffee table?
There is no definitive answer to the question of how thin is too thin for a concrete coffee table. The thickness of a concrete coffee table is largely determined by the intended use of the table. For example, a coffee table that will be used for display purposes only can be made much thinner than one that will be used for both display and functional purposes. The weight of the concrete and the type of reinforcement used are also key factors to consider when determining the appropriate thickness for a concrete coffee table.
How much do concrete coffee tables cost?
If you're in the market for a concrete coffee table, you may be wondering how much concrete coffee tables cost. Concrete coffee tables can range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more, depending on the size, style, and features of the table. If you're looking for a quality concrete coffee table, you can expect to pay somewhere in the middle of that range.