Rustic old world charm for your living space
If you're looking to add a touch of old-world charm to your home, look no further than adding some weathered wood furniture. Modern designs can sometimes seem harsh, so using organic textures can help balance out the space. Adding some rural softness to the modern design makes it feel warm and inviting.
Natural, soft, and neutral colors are usually used in rustic spaces. Think linen, burlap, leather, and fluffy textiles (like throw pillows, rugs, or blankets) to warm up the atmosphere. You can have all these elements in a rustic-style home, or just a few. Most importantly is the sight of natural material and lots of sunlight.
5 Tips to choose your rustic table
You can achieve this style in your home with some key pieces whether you're aiming for shabby chic, modern cabin, or country look. When trying to texturize your living room, a coffee table is a great place to start. Here are some tips for finding the perfect rustic coffee table for your space:
- Look for a table made from natural materials, ideally solid wood will give you much longer-lasting product.
- Choose a table with an interesting shape or unique details like carved legs or a cast iron base.
- A distressed finish can add an extra touch of rustic charm. Also make sure the wood is sealed with a quality stain.
- Opt for a larger coffee table if you have the space; it will make the room feel cozier and inviting.
- The table should be made of sturdy materials that can withstand years of use.