The history of stone coffee tables
In the beginning, stone coffee tables were simply a place to place large boulders or pieces of stone in the middle of a room. Despite being more functional than stylish, these early coffee tables served their purpose well.
The stone coffee table became more intricately shaped and designed as furniture design evolved. Slate, marble, and granite are among the most popular types of stone coffee tables.
Top tips when choosing a stone table
- Shape: Which shape would you like - rectangular, round, or oval? Your space may benefit from certain shapes.
- Size: Depending on the size of the table, it can range from a small accent table to a large dining table. You will need a table of the right size based on the space you have in your home and how you plan to use it.
- Material: You should choose a stone material that is durable and less prone to cracking.
- Theme: Consider your space's look and feel: contemporary, modern, traditional, etc.
It does not matter if your home is traditional, rustic, or modern, stone coffee tables are aesthetically pleasing and unique additions. Natural stone coffee tables come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. Among the stones that can be used to make them are marble, granite, limestone, and sandstone.
The biggest benefit of stone coffee tables
When it comes to choosing a coffee table for your home, you have a wide selection of materials to choose from. You may have never considered a stone coffee table before.
Durability is one of the biggest benefits of owning a stone coffee table. Your coffee table won't be easily damaged since stone is a very strong material. Cleaning and maintaining them is also easy. With a damp cloth, you can wipe off spills from your stone coffee table.
Why you should buy a stone coffee table
Stone coffee tables can add elegance and beauty to any home. Here are three reasons why you should buy one:
- In addition to being durable and long-lasting, stone coffee tables are visually unique and less common.
- Your home will look more luxurious with them.
- Stone coffee tables require little maintenance and are easy to care for.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do stone coffee tables cost?
If you're in the market for a concrete or stone table, you may be wondering how much do they cost. Concrete coffee tables can range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more, depending on the size, style, and features of the table. If you're looking for a quality concrete coffee table, you can expect to pay somewhere in the middle of that range.